Cocke County(Newport, TN)-Something To Crow About Show

Gavin I am still giving birds a bath. Glad someone is relaxing.
duc.gif
My back hurts so bad from leaning over in the tub then leaning over drying them. Just taking a break to rest my back.
I do hope to see everyone on Saturday bright eyed and fluffy tailed.
lau.gif

I'm going....showing some New Hamps and a pair of blue mottled bantam cochins. not going to bathe anyone, just too cold and I don't have anywhere to dry birds. Everyone is too young to show well anyways.

Bringing birds to sell

3 POL Leghorn/Cochin Pullets (white with black spots, like a "paint cochin")
1 POL Buff/Blue columbian CochinX pullet
2 Leghorn/Cochin cockerels (should be good fryers)

I think thats it!

Was too cold to bathe anyone today, all 4 will be done tomorow, well one will, letting those ducks do it theirselves this time. Too cold. Tomorow morning Bubbles(the hen im bringing) is going to hate me
lol.png
. The sale birds will be as is caught out of their coops, too young to bathe them in this cold. Crosses fingers for warmer weather
fl.gif

Thats what im doing, setting all mine up behind our van, the little guys will be staying home with their moms though I think it will be too cold for them. Trying to spend time til bright an early saturday morning
lol.png

I'll be there and I can help load/unload if anyone needs help. First time I have been to a show, so I'm just a greenhorn. I'm looking for whats down there in my signature always. Brahmas are my weakness now as well as naked neck anything.

Hope to see you there!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom