Cockerel Contest!!! Ends April 1st 2017

caboodleschicks

Crowing
Feb 17, 2017
South Carolina
To enter this contest, please read the rules below.

Rules:

1. Be nice

2. Have fun

3. If you win, I tell people who won my contest on all my post for a week and I edit your picture of your cockerel and send it to you.

4. Contest ends on April 1st 2017. Last picture must be in by 5:00p.m. Pictures sent in after that time will not be voted on.

Enjoy the contest and let the game begin.

Please visit my farming-tastic blog at, http://www.bootsandchickenpoop.wix.com/mysite

Last edited:

Ling, Wheaten Ameraucana bantam.

(he's a year old now, but was still a cockerel at the time of these photos
smile.png
)

~Alex

This is not a great picture, but here is Black Jack Randall. He's a Cochin bantam I got in an assorted bantam order from Ideal Poultry. He has a pretty face but I'm sure the other chickens think he is the devil. He has a triple dose of testosterone, and if you are familiar with the Outlander show/books you will know why he has that name. He is 5 months old now, but a little over 3 months in this picture.

This is my Silver Spangled Hamburg named "Hamburger"

He still hasn't reached his full potential yet but he is getting there!

Last edited:

Yoooooo. Aside from Kevin, I'm the matriarch of a 25 bird family. True story! AND IM ONLY 10 MONTHS OLD! I have become head honcho to 5 other roosters...ALL OLDER THAN ME. I enjoy leading day long property strolls with the ladies. I mean MY ladies. Yup...7 of em'. What can I say? Im a perfect gentleman to ALL the birds and have never actually fought aggressively with anyone while the other nimrods all have. HEY! I don't know what y'all are looking for in a cockerel by as far as I'm concerned, you may as well just rooooooll the credits because THIS 10 MONTH OLD, MUD-BLOOD COCKEREL'S NAME IS SHAGGY, AND SHAGGY EATS FIRST! BoooooYaaaaa...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom