Cockerel is it crowing?

luckycluk

Songster
9 Years
May 31, 2014
Salisbury/Faith
At 5:30 this morning I was up getting granddaughter ready for school when I heard a chicken crow not, long a long loud crow but a crow. It stopped me dead in my tracks😃🙃. My neighbor a coupl doors down have a rooster and I’ve heard it crow when I was outside next door one evening but this sounded different, my cockerel is 11 weeks old
. I don’t know what breed. He is a TSC surprise he was in a group of pullets and was supposed to be a sapphire gem or a Ameracauna who knows lol but anyways can a cockerel crow that young? I have included a pic that is a couple weeks old

Attachments

• 222FF300-A3C4-45E9-9940-3B99D8034F74.jpeg
    222FF300-A3C4-45E9-9940-3B99D8034F74.jpeg
    872.5 KB · Views: 31
Thank you fory
At 5:30 this morning I was up getting granddaughter ready for school when I heard a chicken crow not, long a long loud crow but a crow. It stopped me dead in my tracks😃🙃. My neighbor a coupl doors down have a rooster and I’ve heard it crow when I was outside next door one evening but this sounded different, my cockerel is 11 weeks old
. I don’t know what breed. He is a TSC surprise he was in a group of pullets and was supposed to be a sapphire gem or a Ameracauna who knows lol but anyways can a cockerel crow that young? I have included a pic that is a couple weeks old
thank you for your replys, i really was wondering if iwas just getting over anxious. For him to crow

Back
Top Bottom