Cockerel or pullet

calderman

Chirping
Aug 29, 2020
Can anyone tell if the olive egger and the two blue eggers are cockerel or pullets, thanks in advance
0E5E6A9B-469F-4E84-A81C-78278C97D2E2.jpeg
99E13AEE-ED13-49F9-840D-AAAE932FE99E.jpeg

How old are they?

The barred/cuckoo one is definitely male.

One or both of the black ones with the feathered feet may be male depending on age and breed.

I *think* that the crested one and the blue one in the back of the first picture are female but I'm not sure.

How old are they?

One or both of the black ones with the feathered feet may be male depending on age and breed.

I *think* that the crested one and the blue one in the back of the first picture are female but I'm not sure.
Should be around 2 months the black ones are Cochins and the darker one is a Oliver eggers and the two blue ones are a blue egger barnyard mix, to me the the one in the front of of the first picture and the Oliver egger looks the same

How old are they?

I was thinking the Cochins was one male one female

Should be around 2 months the black ones are Cochins and the darker one is a Oliver eggers and the two blue ones are a blue egger barnyard mix, to me the the one in the front of of the first picture and the Oliver egger looks the same

At 2 months I think that your eggers are girls.

I suspect the Cochins are male, but in another month or 6 weeks the saddle feathers will tell the tale. :D

At 2 months I think that your eggers are girls.

I suspect the Cochins are male, but in another month or 6 weeks the saddle feathers will tell the tale. :D
Cochins are not the problem I got someone to take them if they’re roosters I just hope I get at two hens out of the other 3 or I’m in trouble lol

Back
Top Bottom