Cockerel or Pullet?

AZ&OZ

Hatching
8 Years
May 21, 2011
G'day all.

We picked up 3 Australorp cross New Hampshire chicks back about 8 weeks ago and one of them is starting to look a bit like a Roo :)
We were hoping someone with a bit more experience would be able to tell us what they thought. Cockerel or Pullet?

To view the pictures just put the below photobucket link into your address bar........ :) being sure to change (forwardslash) to /

photobucket.com(forwardslash)AZOZchickens

Sorry, about the external link, but it looks like brand new members cant post images due to a BYC spam problem... :-(

I am getting the below message.
We have been having a big problem with spam and have had to temporarilly limit what brand new members can post. To continue, please reduce the number of URLs or images in your post to 0.

If you feel inclined, feel free to post the images on this topic for us! :)

Cheers,
Jake & Leash

I am not good at sexing, but there are your pics
smile.png

IMG_9326.jpg

IMG_9335.jpg

IMG_9327.jpg

I'm new at this, but based on comb color and size, the middle one is a roo, and the others are pullets.

Thanks Shannon33 for posting the pics! and everyone else for the feedback. we were afraid that it was going to be a roo
sad.png
means we need to part with it....(residential zoning).

AZ&OZ :

Thanks Shannon33 for posting the pics! and everyone else for the feedback. we were afraid that it was going to be a roo
sad.png
means we need to part with it....(residential zoning).

Awww. Hope you find a good home for it.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom