Cold French Fries?

Do you like your french fries cold?

• Hate all fries of the French variety

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pics
It's like cold pizza. Absolutely unacceptable.
When you’ve canoed in the rain, set up tents in the rain, were cold, wet, dirty, tired, and hungry (because you haven’t had lunch) cold wet pizza in the rain at 4:00 becomes a delicacy!
Also cold pizza is great when you haven’t had dinner and plan to play cards (a game called Scum) past midnight.
Both these occurred in the same week. Until that week, I would never eat cold pizza. From now on, it will always remind me of the trials I endured, to be patient, to never take any good thing for granted. I enjoy it now.

When you’ve canoed in the rain, set up tents in the rain, were cold, wet, dirty, tired, and hungry (because you haven’t had lunch) cold wet pizza in the rain at 4:00 becomes a delicacy!
Also cold pizza is great when you haven’t had dinner and plan to play cards (a game called Scum) past midnight.
Both these occurred in the same week. Until that week, I would never eat cold pizza. From now on, it will always remind me of the trials I endured, to be patient, to never take any good thing for granted. I enjoy it now.
Have you tried it with ketchup drizzled over the cold pizza? It adds extra flavor!

Damn
No I haven't but thanks for the idea.
Going on the Nasty list.
Not the good nasty either.
IMG_20210728_213609.jpg

Back
Top Bottom