Cold French Fries?

Do you like your french fries cold?

• Hate all fries of the French variety

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pics
Oh, and I forgot to mention that it's actually made in a restaurant in Canada. I just copied it.
It is a Canadian dish. I have never tried it, but I think it would be very good.

The other night when someone first mentioned it, I did not know what it was, so I did a search. Wikipedia actually gave the recipe with "vomit" as an ingredient. I almost fell out laughing so hard. I copied and pasted it in a post some ways back.

I check it now and I see it no longer says that. But, I promise it actually said that and no, I was not drinking at the time.....or smoking anything for that matter lol

It is a Canadian dish. I have never tried it, but I think it would be very good.

The other night when someone first mentioned it, I did not know what it was, so I did a search. Wikipedia actually gave the recipe with "vomit" as an ingredient. I almost fell out laughing so hard. I copied and pasted it in a post some ways back.

I check it now and I see it no longer says that. But, I promise it actually said that and no, I was not drinking at the time.....or smoking anything for that matter lol
Yeah, I know you were joking. I remember that post. 😂

Poutine has cheese curds and gravy on it. It looks like vomit because it pretty much is vomit. No offense to our neighbors up north.
30BA9E2C-8D2C-40BA-B0A0-B4CB5B9D8A0C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom