College Statistic Project---Backyard Chicken Flock Survey

Layira

Songster
9 Years
Mar 9, 2010
Hi folks!

My name is Anna. I’m working on a project for a college Statistics class and need to gather some general information. My project has to do with Backyard Chicken flocks. I would love your help! I just have a few questions. If you do NOT wish to participate, I understand, this is volunteer basis only. I will not take offense if you choose not to participate. This is a completely random survey and I will not use any personal information, just the answers to the questions asked.

1. 1. How many chickens do you have in your flock? (An approximate number is fine!)
2. 2. How many years have you been raising chickens?
3. 3. Are you NPIP certified? Yes or No.
4. 4. What Breeds of chickens do you primarily raise? Pick One Class:
a. Mediterranean
b. English
c. Asiatic
d. American
e. Other

Thank you so much for your help!

Thanks for the info! With the variety of people who visit this forum, I'm hoping to get a good sample for my project. Still need a few more people to respond, so if anyone has time to spare, I'd appreciate the help.

Thanks for the info! With the variety of people who visit this forum, I'm hoping to get a good sample for my project. Still need a few more people to respond, so if anyone has time to spare, I'd appreciate the help.

You're welcome. Good luck in getting the data you need.

45ish chickens.
25 years
No. Closed flock at this time. Will become certified when I start hatching and selling chicks.
American

Hi folks! My name is Anna. I’m working on a project for a college Statistics class and need to gather some general information. My project has to do with Backyard Chicken flocks. I would love your help! I just have a few questions. If you do NOT wish to participate, I understand, this is volunteer basis only. I will not take offense if you choose not to participate. This is a completely random survey and I will not use any personal information, just the answers to the questions asked.
1. 1. How many chickens do you have in your flock? (An approximate number is fine!)
2. 2. How many years have you been raising chickens?
3. 3. Are you NPIP certified? Yes or No.
4. 4. What Breeds of chickens do you primarily raise? Pick One Class:
a. Mediterranean
b. English
c. Asiatic
d. American
e. Other
Thank you so much for your help!
9 outside 1year Not currently, paperwork has been sent in Asiatic

10 to keep for egg layers and 12 to be butchered
first year, started 6 weeks ago
no, what is NPIP?
American