Colorado Hatching Eggs Thread

I have a dozen Cream Legabr eggs available. PM if interested.

I was wondering if the moderators could move this thread? It's not really a classified anymore, but we still need it.

I have Silkie, Bantam Cochin, and Ameraucana eggs available, also an EE and Cuckoo Marans covered by the Black Ameraucana are laying well right now, if anyone wants fertile eggs. $1/egg. Traveling to DTC next Tuesday and coming back Wednesday.

I have Silkie, Bantam Cochin, and Ameraucana eggs available, also an EE and Cuckoo Marans covered by the Black Ameraucana are laying well right now, if anyone wants fertile eggs.  $1/egg.  Traveling to DTC next Tuesday and coming back Wednesday.
Are you still doing the bantam cochin eggs. I need a few to add to my bantam flock. Maybe a half dozen.

Anyone have eggs in CO they can ship to us or suggestions for Pre-ordering chicks?
The kids are looking for new 4H stock - Silkies, Brahmas, Orpingtons, Silver Duck Wing, Phoenix, Bantam Marans, Japanese Bantam.
Must be born no later than March 15, 2015. thanks

Anyone have eggs in CO they can ship to us or suggestions for Pre-ordering chicks?
The kids are looking for new 4H stock - Silkies, Brahmas, Orpingtons, Silver Duck Wing, Phoenix, Bantam Marans, Japanese Bantam.

March? Wow. Our 4H gave us until May. They had to be 120 old by the time they were in fair.
I won't have any of those breeds. Where do you live? Elizabeth country corner usually has the japanese, silkies, brahmas, and orpingtons.
As I typed this I just got their email that they posted their chick list for this spring.
I'll see if they have any of these.

March? Wow. Our 4H gave us until May. They had to be 120 old by the time they were in fair.
I won't have any of those breeds. Where do you live? Elizabeth country corner usually has the japanese, silkies, brahmas, and orpingtons.
As I typed this I just got their email that they posted their chick list for this spring.
I'll see if they have any of these.
They will have BO a lot. On Feb 28th in Kiowa they have blue silkie and buff black tailed japanese. I saw brahmas a week or so before that and the same week in Elizabeth. They have silver duck wings on march 7th.
They have a lot of the breeds I ordered for this spring but my problem is they aren't all there the same week and I don't want to deal with waves of chicks. I want to get them done all at once.

I put an order in for cackle hatchery if you want to buy from us (I can do a custom order for the same delivery date). Only problem is they aren't coming until April. I have had bad luck shipping chicks when it's cold so this year I'm waiting until chances are better that it will be warmer.
Our list is here: http://flamingarrowfarm.blogspot.com/p/store.html I won't know all of the breeds until they arrive because I ordered 25 rainbow pullet pack also.

What county are you in for 4H?

Just putting this out there that I will have some mixed hatching eggs starting in February, if the girls get with the program......
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom