Colorado Hatching Eggs Thread

looking to hatch some of our own babies here. We can't have roosters and want to expand our flock. We have an incubator. Not too particular on breed, but needs to be a decent layer.
Does anyone have any hatching eggs?

looking to hatch some of our own babies here. We can't have roosters and want to expand our flock. We have an incubator. Not too particular on breed, but needs to be a decent layer. 
Does anyone have any hatching eggs?

There are quite a few people around the springs that should have some hatching eggs. I have a barnyard mix of eggs you can hatch. Various breeds (hens) australorp, rir, california white, silkie crosses, americauna, coo coo maran buff orpington. All covere by either my bantom cochin or brahma. I cant guarntee hens hatching out of these eggs however.
Let me know if you want some eggs and i will start to keep some out of the fridge.

Oh I know you can't promise hens.
Wouldn't it be neat if you could, like with some reptile eggs?
I have no problem rehoming roosters if we get them.
I have a vacation to Maryland from end of sept- oct 3rd, and then I will be ready to incubate. So the week of October 4th I'll be ready for eggs
quote name="samsr" url="/t/856621/colorado-hatching-eggs-thread/150#post_15821377"]
There are quite a few people around the springs that should have some hatching eggs. I have a barnyard mix of eggs you can hatch. Various breeds (hens) australorp, rir, california white, silkie crosses, americauna, coo coo maran buff orpington. All covere by either my bantom cochin or brahma. I cant guarntee hens hatching out of these eggs however.
Let me know if you want some eggs and i will start to keep some out of the fridge.[/quote]

Oh I know you can't promise hens.
Wouldn't it be neat if you could, like with some reptile eggs?
I have no problem rehoming roosters if we get them.
I have a vacation to Maryland from end of sept- oct 3rd, and then I will be ready to incubate. So the week of October 4th I'll be ready for eggs
quote name="samsr" url="/t/856621/colorado-hatching-eggs-thread/150#post_15821377"]
Let me know if you want some eggs and i will start to keep some out of the fridge.
[/quote]
Let me know when you are ready for eggs. Most of my pullets are laying now also. Also let me know how many you will want? I am getting between 7 and 12 a day right now. All that hatch should come out with feathers on their feet.

We are home now and recovered from that awful cold that is going around! We are ready to do our first hatch in the incubator.
I think we want to do about 20 eggs, how much would you want for that many and where approximately are you located?

ISO bantam silver duckwing Phoenix hatching eggs or chicks. We have a roo and would love to find him a girlfriend:)

Back
Top Bottom