Colorado

I'm in Colorado Springs and I'm looking for pullets to start our flock. We want to give our son some responsibility and learning experience at the same time provide a health influx of eggs. We are willing to travel.

Do you guys like my new coop decor?
1f602.png

I like it a lot! I am looking forward to decorating my coop now that it's in place.

Thanks for the welcome, @Robilyn81 , @Mtn Margie and @Latestarter !
smile.png
My profile pic came from a duck pond in Estes Park. I couldn"t believe how many of them were coming over to get goodies! It made my day!

Manjari

I have 20 Wk old pullets for sale I'm ready to start giving them layer feed. I live in lakewood Colorado. Pm me if you want more info

I'm in Colorado Springs and I'm looking for pullets to start our flock. We want to give our son some responsibility and learning experience at the same time provide a health influx of eggs. We are willing to travel.

We were in Pueblo a few weeks back for the CHSAA State Baseball opener. I grabbed a thrifty nickel and could not believe the adds for chicks & poultry in general offered by local breeders in your area.

Something to look into.

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I last checked in. Welcome it all the new folks who have joined. Seems everyone is doing pretty well lately, glad to hear that. So to those who are being forced to give up your chickens. That really stinks.

@Robilyn81 that's a cute coop. I like the colors you picked and the stencil you added. I'm sure your chickies will be very happy.

My quail have been separated into breeders and those destined for the "chopping block." I desided to wait a few more weeks to let them grow more. They were on the small side.

The chicks have been living full-time outside for a while now. We are all much happier. It's so fun to watch them scratch around in the litter and explore their new home. They have even been putting themselves to bed for the past few nights. Even better is that they aren't afraid of me anymore. They don't like to be reached for still but they do come and eat mealworms from my hand. I'm a little worried I might have more roos than pullets. I think one Blue AM, the EE and the BLRW might be roos. I posted pictures of the EE in the which gender is this section cause I've been worried about that one for a while. The comb on the BLRW looks a little pink and the wattles are very pink at 6 weeks. But I don't know if that is the breed. I'm going to wait a couple more weeks and post some pictures of that one too.

In the mean time, here are a few pictures from yesterday.

Puffy cheeks!

What are up to human?

Seriously, what are you doing back there?

Back
Top Bottom