Colorado

Some people who are allergic to chicken eggs can eat duck or quail eggs. The proteins in each are different. I can break out in hives from chicken eggs. No problems so far with my duck or quail eggs.

My nephew is allergic to corn and when his mother started buying her beef from a local farmer who grass-fed only Alec could eat beef again. It was weird but my guess is that the same logic might apply to chicken eggs.
I don't know that much about allergies so it may not even be the same thing but when we got my daughter (she was a foster baby when she came to us) she was allergic to milk (I guess that's fairly common with some Native Americans) but through the years she would get hold of milk here and there and now she's a total cheesehead like me. Just wondering if people grow out of corn allergies?

Congratulations on your new babies!! Be careful they're chick-dicting!!
lol.png
I have an order coming from Ideal Poultry tomorrow too. I just got some chicks from Aimee, I have one adorable little maran chick. His name is Boo, and he's living with my broody serama. Every time I go check on them, I see this cute little head peak out from mamas feathers. I love that baby!!!
love.gif

Sonja

Just a tip from back to basics. Ordering 10 is safer that ordering 3. I just want you to know chicks stick together for comfort and the survival rate is higher,especially is their being shipped. Just giving you a heads up.

Back
Top Bottom