colour identification please

janukey

Chirping
9 Years
Nov 20, 2014
Hi Guys

I have recently hatched 5 lovely millefleur booted bantams and now have 6 eggs in the bator of the colour below sent from a lady who imported the parents from holland

here is her advert

This auction is for 6 Ultra Rare Blue/Gold Porcelain Sabelpoot Booted Bantam hatching eggs.
We have imported these birds from the founder of this colour in Holland Mr Joop Hageman President of Sabelpoot Club In Netherlands. These birds are registered with the EE in Holland as you can see from the leg ring and these birds are of very good quality and believed to be the only ones of this rare colour in the UK.
As you will see from the pictures of the wing pattern and feather tips are perfect which is hard to find which I why I imported them.
We am currently running 2 pens of one cockerels with two hens and fertility has been good as we’ve hatched a lot from this breeding group this year.

and here are photos of the parent birds .
i`d love your thoughts and opinions please

Hey

can anyone suggest where to move this thread to a more suitable area that may peek someones interest
caf.gif

love n bubbles

jan xx

Probally into the 'what breed/gender is this' thread, i'm pretty sure there are a lot of colour queries there also.
Hope you find the answers you're looking for :)

I don't know what information your hoping for but if you like them and they are reasonable priced then buy some.

Back
Top Bottom