Comb Contest - Cushion! - Winner Announced!

This is Starburst, the Cornish Bantam, she's about 2 years old.
GEDC0010.JPG

Last edited:
Breed: High percentage cubalaya
Name: Golden
Bought from a private game breeder

i am not a really good photographer, and i already know i won't win, but i will submit one anyway :)

i am not really sure what he is, but i think he's a banty Cornish. he's... well, a HE (and he's not afraid to show it :p) i do hope that he has a cushion comb, i'm not entirely sure.
he's pretty young, i think in this picture he's 5 months, give or take a few weeks :)

i am not a really good photographer, and i already know i won't win, but i will submit one anyway :)

i am not really sure what he is, but i think he's a banty Cornish. he's... well, a HE (and he's not afraid to show it :p) i do hope that he has a cushion comb, i'm not entirely sure.
he's pretty young, i think in this picture he's 5 months, give or take a few weeks :)
Yes, he is a bantam Cornish. Your boy (and all Cornish chickens) have pea combs. Pea combs have three ridges, cushion combs are flat.

Have I mentioned I have some really awesome judges?!
bow.gif

Anyway........ I'm sure y'all are waiting for the winner..................................

I am pleased to announce that the winner of this contest is RhodeRunner and their Partridge Chantecler rooster "Ralph"!
Ralph 1 year-old Partridge Chantecler
Let's give 'em a big round of applause!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

On a side note, this contest was judged the same way the single comb contest was. 2 guidelines:
  1. Quality of the photo
  2. How well the comb matched the standard

It was a hard one, too.

So congratulations, RhodeRunner and Ralph!
wee.gif
You'll be contacted via PM regarding your Golden Feather Membership.

Back
Top Bottom