come on with regular mutts UPDATE ( SOME ARE HATCHIN pics page 17 )

the1much

Currently Birdless Hippy
11 Years
Jul 20, 2008
with maurice, the original space-cowboy
alright,, my new bator should be here by the end of the week,, i just need some hatching eggs ta try her out,, dont care what kind, just imma cheapo and wont pay a dollar an egg, or even close,,lol,, ill have room for 200 or so, and could actually get eggs pretty cheap local, but i have most of them already as birds, and want to change the "pool" a little with my mutts i have just for me. i have EE's, aracunas, leghorns,rirs,barred rock,, and so on. so drop me a line and tell me what ya got!!! PLEASE hehe
wink.png

Last edited:
haha..... I have some mutt eggs that I am willing to share.

My roo's consist of. RIR and WCBP, my hens are rir, bo, nhr, and a delaware/dom cross. How is that for a mix up....

If barnyard doesnt satisfy your hunger for hatching eggs, I'll add some to the mix! Go look at my personal pages and see what you may get, all but the pure cuckoos, Im shipping them out tomorrow! I wouldnt charge a thing for the eggs, and I'll even pay for the postage! Just let me know - I'll send a few, I think I have about 8 to 10 in the house right now?

Tina

Oh, I have the most adorable mixes, some come out blue with feather legs for some reason?? Anyhow, let me know, send me your address and email, I'll ship you some eggs!!

Quote:
id love em!! hehe,, you all should see "my"flock, i get pures to sell, but i got PURE mutts ( cept 2 or 3 birds) hehe,, i love em,, and boy do i got some funky colors lol,,,and since my bator will hold 270 eggs,, woohoo im gonna have the best looking flock anywhere
big_smile.png
cool.png

this is my addy and email ,, course it doesnt matter me putting up here,, its all on my sign that i have bird pics with so everyone can see anyways lol

Jim Robinson
5616 n County RD. West
Odessa Texas 79764

and my emailly is [email protected]

and thank you alls,, maybe when i get this down to a science,,lol,, i can send you all some "surprises" when it gets warmer
wink.png

thanks again,, Jim

any time, my bator will be here in 2 days, and should be ready to go by friday.
and like i said,, just give me a total and i will either send or pay pal ya's,,,,, this is like someone getting the grand prize of purebreds,,lol,, I LOVE MUTTS! hehe
wink.png

thanks barnyard,, and tfpets
wink.png
big_smile.png

I can throw together a colorfull dozen for ya. I have BO( mostly pure, but there is one little Dom hen in there for now) , RIRmutts ( there are 2 little barred rocks in there as well), EE, White leghorns,and banty cochin..some frizzle, some dont. Let me know.

Back
Top Bottom