COME ON!!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Hennyhandler, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Hennyhandler

Hennyhandler SilkieJax

Jun 10, 2009
    Cullman
    I am on day 21 actually just started day 22 and my eggy has still not hatched! Now I know that it can take longer but I am so tired of waiting. I know that the egg will rock or you will be able to hear a chirp. I haven't heard anything. Now, I know that not all eggs do this but can't she give me something here. I want her to hatch so bad!!!

Now I am just worrying that there is something wrong. I saw movement before lockdown but since then when I upped the humdity it has been fluctuating an awful lot. I will catch it falling to 40 and then I will get it back up to 70, 75. I just don't know. This is killing me!!!

2. Hennyhandler

Hennyhandler SilkieJax

Jun 10, 2009
    Cullman
    I am still waiting. Nothing yet. I hope she hatches soon.

3. justafeedboy

justafeedboy Out Of The Brooder

Oct 8, 2011
    in my own little world
    I had a slow hatch that started on day 22 and continued to day 24 good luck

4. wholewheatchicken

wholewheatchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2011
    Lebanon, Ohio
    Good luck! I am at the end of day 20 and I am exhausted. I feel like I've been having a baby the last three days. Hope you can tell this is my first time to incubate.

5. Hennyhandler

Hennyhandler SilkieJax

Jun 10, 2009
    Cullman
    Oh that makes me feel much better.
    Wholewheatchicken, I feel the exact same way! This is my first time incubating too. I am checking on it every five minutes. It feels that way anyway. I hope I have some good news by tomorrow.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by