Coming here because I’m so confused.

Thank you 😭😭😭 I am feeling so incredibly overwhelmed with this and my small children and my current pregnancy. So thank you for saying that! Trying to keep my head up but I feel like my luck with my chickens has not been great this year.. Glad things are smooth for you right now. 💓
I literally felt really stupid and bad when it happened to me. Some years are so rough with our flocks, just bad fortune i think. And yes it''s overwhelming. 😪 i hope that things will go better for your chickens and i want to make you all my wishes for your pregnancy 🌸🌸🌸
Let us know!

Coming here to update. I got the preliminary report back from the necropsy yesterday. Not good news. At all. Aside from a mite and lice infestation I had no clue I had. They found round worms in the bird. The biggie is Marek’s 😢 I’ve not had any of the “classic” Marek symptoms with any of my birds so I’m surprised. They did say it did also look like it had Mycoplasma but they won’t be able to tell me for sure about the mycoplasma or mareks until the final results come back with their testing. So… yeah. Bummer. I found something I’m going to spray for the lice and mites (elector PSP) but need advice for what you guys would do for the worms? As for the Marek’s I know there’s really not much I can do. I know I won’t cull my whole flock. I can’t do that. I guess I just am just going to let them live out their lives (humanely) and start fresh in a few years 😭

Back
Top Bottom