Comment how many different types of animals you have!! Let’s see who wins!!

Ok thanks. Would they be better off with the turkeys? I think my Tom might hurt them. Maybe I’ll get a duck coop, who knows
I keep my chickens and ducks together. As long as both males have enough females they get along. The only time there is an "issue" is when the chickens get to close to the swimming bowl and my drake chases them around.

Well, y'all, I may just win this one....
35 chickens
30 ducks
25 equines (horses, ponies and a mule)
6 cows
1 Tibetan yak
9 sheep
11 goats
4 pigs
6 rabbits
2 pigeons
14 barn/house kitties
5 dogs (just rescued #5, I'll have to post the story) and that's the farm, then inside we have
2 budgies
2 guinea pigs
3 ball pythons
1 corn snake
1 African Black House snake
8 leopard geckos
20 (or so, a colony) African Soft-furred Rats (yeah, for the snakes, humanely euthanized first)
And a fish tank

Someone add that up for me would you? I'm tired just typing it out..
LOL, obviously, I farm, so this is my job and lifestyle, and my kids do a good bit to help take care of the critters, like, all of the geckos are my daughters, I never have to do a thing with them.

Last edited:
Well, y'all, I may just win this one....
35 chickens
30 ducks
25 equines (horses, ponies and a mule)
6 cows
1 Tibetan yak
9 sheep
11 goats
4 pigs
6 rabbits
2 pigeons
14 barn/house kitties
5 dogs (just rescued #5, I'll have to post the story) and that's the farm, then inside we have
2 budgies
2 guinea pigs
3 ball pythons
1 corn snake
1 African Black House snake
8 leopard geckos
20 (or so, a colony) African Soft-furred Rats (yeah, for the snakes, humanely euthanized first)
And a fish tank

Someone add that up for me would you? I'm tired just typing it out..
LOL, obviously, I farm, so this is my job and lifestyle, and my kids do a good bit to help take care of the critters, like, all of the geckos are my daughters, I never have to do a thing with them.
Livin' the dream....

Back
Top Bottom