Competition Dogs Thread

YALL! Update. Rory did fabulous. It was me that was overstimulated 😭. She got freaked out by the mirror and the flooring but other than that she did well. I kept comparing myself to the other handlers who’s dogs had already DONE this before. New class, new kennel club, and I got spoooked. It’s ok thought! We pushed through and I decompressed with her at a Home Depot after. 🤣 she didn’t need it I did. 😂 also, turns out I’ve been working her on the wrong side this whole time! I have to do left side with rally and I’ve been working her on the right. That was embarrassing. 🥲😳

I didn’t know what to do with the leash, I’m really bad with leashes. The thinner the better, but I don’t know how to hold them and not mess with it. 🤣 She is a way better dog off leash solely because of my fidgety hands 😫

Attached is a pic of us. She’s so perfect.
A57F7F96-FE57-4F27-A417-0193B1D3D62B.jpeg

YALL! Update. Rory did fabulous. It was me that was overstimulated 😭. She got freaked out by the mirror and the flooring but other than that she did well. I kept comparing myself to the other handlers who’s dogs had already DONE this before. New class, new kennel club, and I got spoooked. It’s ok thought! We pushed through and I decompressed with her at a Home Depot after. 🤣 she didn’t need it I did. 😂 also, turns out I’ve been working her on the wrong side this whole time! I have to do left side with rally and I’ve been working her on the right. That was embarrassing. 🥲😳

I didn’t know what to do with the leash, I’m really bad with leashes. The thinner the better, but I don’t know how to hold them and not mess with it. 🤣 She is a way better dog off leash solely because of my fidgety hands 😫

Attached is a pic of us. She’s so perfect. View attachment 3097242
YASSSSS

Hi everyone this is Thor, sooooo yeah he's a lot. He eats everything and sleeps like this and I don't know why. He's an Italian breed of TRUFFLE DOG called a Lagotto!!! He found about 7-10 truffles last fall.
PXL_20230613_192517488.jpg

Back
Top Bottom