Complaints about @kiki have no fear you are not alone!

I would like to take a poll for those who have had a lack luster experience with @kiki

• Yes always

• No never

• Future possibility

• She is an angel sent from the heavens below

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
*Pulls out blank file,* hello, please state your complaint and write your signature on the dotted line. We'll try to get around to dealing with it, but that's highly unlikely to happen anytime soon. Thank you for your business. Here's a pen. 🖋️
Why thank you Saffy.
✍🏻 Crazy Cochin.

As for the complaint….

C4CFA51D-31CF-46B6-95DE-D146A6F78FA2.gif

*Pulls out blank file,* hello, please state your complaint and write your signature on the dotted line. We'll try to get around to dealing with it, but that's highly unlikely to happen anytime soon. Thank you for your business. Here's a pen. 🖋️
You left out the part about taking the complaint to the person in charge. That is go to Helen Waite.

I had hoped that letting time go by @Kiki would have learned from her ways but like most all pains some just never learn. Yesterday yet again she picked on me and hurt the 2 feelings I had left. :barnie
There there. Stop whining.

I had hoped that letting time go by @Kiki would have learned from her ways but like most all pains some just never learn. Yesterday yet again she picked on me and hurt the 2 feelings I had left. :barnie
She getting better now that she's getting old.
She skips a lot, doesn't pay attention well and I think her eye sight is going.
Anyways here's what you do. Take a pic of a house shoe or something. Really anything and tell her it's your new indoors rabbit.
You all will be besties in no time.

Back
Top Bottom