Complete Sell Out! East Texas

KDailey

Crazy Cochin Lady
8 Years
Jun 27, 2011
Bronson, Tx
We are selling out of everything except for a select few chickens. We are located in East Texas between Broaddus, San Augustine and Bronson. We will ship when weather permits. If you are interested in any of these birds please pm me. We will also sell everything together for $275 (no shipping for the entire flock.).

Adult birds include:
2 barnyard mix roos (EE cross)
1 barnyard mix hen (EE cross)
1 barnyard mix roo (?)
2 silkie roos
1 cochin x silkie hen
1 frizzle cochin roo
1 frizzle barred rock hen
5 fawn duckwing oegbs (1 roo, 4 hens)
2 pair wheaten oegbs
1 pair silver duckwing oegbs
1 black oegb hen w/gold penciling on chest

Young pullets/cockerels (fully feathered) include:
15 cochins
2 oegbs
3 barnyard mixes (ee cross)

And approximately 50 chicks including:
purebred cochin (mixed colors)
purebred oegb (mixed colors)
barnyard mix (mix of any of the adult birds listed above that are not cochin or oegb but does include black frizzle cochin rooster, buff orpington, RIRxJersey Gaint, blue silkie, showgirl)

Last edited:
They are bantam. There are blue, white, one buff, black and a couple that I think are called birchen (black with silver on their necks)

I'm interested in a few hens. I would mainly be interested in blue and or Birchen. How many hens do you have available in those colors and how old are they? Also would you be willing to drive and meet me part way? I would be willing to pay a little extra per bird. I'm in Natchitoches La.

The blues and birchens are pullets, not laying yet. I'll have to do a head count as to how many I have of each color. I would prefer that if you're only wanting to buy a few of the cochins and not the whole flock that they be sold as pairs or trios. Otherwise I'll wind up with a bunch of unwanted cockerels.

I could meet part of the way but it would depend on how many of the birds you want. If you want enough of them to make it worth my while then a little extra per bird would be fine but if you're only wanting a couple then I'd need my gas payed for.

We're real low on money and can't afford anything extra.

ETA: I do have one cochin x silkie that's blue. She's laying. Other than the black skin, extra toe and very small crest she looks almost entirely cochin. You almost wouldn't know she was a cross unless you look closely

Last edited:
What I'm wanting is like 4 maybe 5 hens. I've got too many roosters as is and I'm trying to balance it out.
If you can sell me this many could you post pics of some of them?

Last edited:
I don't have that many in just those colors. And I really can't sell just pullets. I have too many cockerels and roosters and I'll never be able to sell them if they don't go with the pullets.

Well that's really good to know. I was sure I had read that you had to be certified to ship. In that case, I can ship when weather permits.

Back
Top Bottom