Completely random, but *SECOND UPDATE*

Robin'sBrood

Crowing
12 Years
May 8, 2008
North Carolina
isn't what is being reported about actress Natasha Richardson's brain injury terrible? I sure hope the "brain dead" rumors are just that, rumors, and she is in the NY hospital recovering from her fall instead of dying from it.
sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It is true a small bump can kill. I kid i went to school with fell of her bike and bumped her head on a telephone pole . JUst a red spot no scratch, so no problem 30 years ago. A few hours later she was dead -from a brain bleed.

It is terrible, and she was taking a lesson. Just shows how fast something can happen doesn't it? she is so lovely and I really like Liam her husband. . .doesn't matter how much money or fame or fortune you have, life can still hand you a lemon!!

I haven't heard anything about a fall from a lift. Everything I've read was that she fell while taking a private lesson on a "bunny slope" and she wasn't wearing a helmet. She must have landed on her head pretty hard to have such a serious brain injury. She has two young boys who still need their mom.
sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This is from a gossip rag so I don't know if it's accurate or not, but if it is...
hit.gif

Natasha Richardson has been taken off life support, according to NYC legendary columnist, Liz Smith.

Smith has extremely close ties to the whole Broadway scene and is certainly in a position to know. Smith says as of 1:30 PM ET today, Natasha was taken off life support. http://www.tmz.com/2009/03/18/natasha-richardson-life-support-plug-pulled/

Back
Top Bottom