One of my hens went broody about 5 days ago, and we've decided to hatch some eggs. My concern is the location of the nest. Our coop is raised and the nesting boxes are made of 5 gallon buckets that are laying on their with a portion cut off. The nest isn't in a suitable location for chicks, but I'm afraid if I try and move the hen/nest right now, she'll give up. Should I leave it as is and move the chicks when they hatch? Or is it worth it to try and move the nest now to a better location (I have a spot in my shed where I can move her)? Any experiences?