Confirm My Guesses - White Rock & Silver Wyandotte hens?

Whittni

Crowing
13 Years
Mar 26, 2011
Virginia

The laced one is the Silver (or silver partridge? looks just like someone elses, here) Wyandotte (hatchery bird I bet) and then the white one is the White Rock, I've had a lot of barred rocks and she reminds me of them in her body shape. Both are so sweet and great pets - much friendlier than my bantams and are good layers too, both have layed since yesterday when I got them.

Thanks

The laced one is the Silver (or silver partridge? looks just like someone elses, here) Wyandotte (hatchery bird I bet) and then the white one is the White Rock, I've had a lot of barred rocks and she reminds me of them in her body shape. Both are so sweet and great pets - much friendlier than my bantams and are good layers too, both have layed since yesterday when I got them.

Thanks
I think you might be right if hatchery birds, maybe mixes

It looks like you do have a silver-laced wyandotte (either a hatchery quality or a mix) and a white rock ( although, is she a bit dirty in her neck area or is that tan/ gray colored?) I have white rocks and they are super friendly birds, so it does sound (and she looks VERY much) like a white rock. I hope this helps! : )

They are rather dirty, the yellow is from eating marigold or corn at their old home I think, since the under fluff is all white.

x2.
It looks like you do have a silver-laced wyandotte (either a hatchery quality or a mix) and a white rock ( although, is she a bit dirty in her neck area or is that tan/ gray colored?) I have white rocks and they are super friendly birds, so it does sound (and she looks VERY much) like a white rock. I hope this helps! : )

Back
Top Bottom