Connecticut folk in the house?

Hi from Shelton, CT ! And there are at least two other Sheltonites on BYC as well. I am so addicted, it's ridiculous. And so much fun ... !
Laura

Hi all in CT!!
I posted in another area, but maybe this is where I should post, as I do reside in CT myself-
I have 8-9, count 'em 8-9!!!, roosters that I need to find homes for before they get their spurs and bloody and kill each other. So far they do the fluffing and chasing, but there hasn't been any real problems.
There are both Barred Rock and RIR's and they are all very friendly-come running to me when I walk around outside-
I would also accept info on someone that dresses birds, since that may be my only option if I can't find them homes. I don't mind eating them, but can't bring myself to get them to that point!!
Thanks-feel free to PM me and I will give you my phone #-I am in the shoreline area.

Does anyone know where I can get some young ducklings asap? I have a day-old Mallard single hatchling that needs some company desperately. Willing to consider other breeds and will drive to pick up most anywhere in New England. Please let me know if you know of any options.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom