~Consenia's Legacy~ A Magical Creature RP (Needs Players!!)

What's Your Opinion On the Thread?

• I like it

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • I don't like it/won't be joining

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I liked Consenia but I'm not cure about this...

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • To many RPs in G,J,&F already, but it's a good idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Andromeda
Species: Pegasus
Coat Color: White
Personality: She can seem distant at times. While cold and calculating in a fight she can't really be described as cruel. Not
History: She is actually related to Dapples, but she cares very little about her ancestor's side in the past war and strives to follow her heart, however dark it is.
Picture or description:
th

Username: iluvorpingtons

Name: Europa
Species: Gryphon
Raptor front: [Hawk or Eagle] Eagle
Feline rear: [either lion or panther] Lion
Personality: She tries to be kind, but deep inside she is an ambitious gryphon who will do anything to achieve greatness. Still, she is caring to friends and supports Consenia.
History: She is actually Cadmus's sister, and the temperment of her grandfather is imprinted in her head.
Picture or Description:
ftbkskyfp.png

Name: Endymion
Species: Unicorn
Coat Color: Piebald
Animal friend: A crow named Discord
th

Size: [think of an animal about that size] An arabian
Personality: He is a proud, boastful creature. He really has Consenia's concerns at heart and would do anything for his land, but he'll always say he fights much better than anyone else should they talk about it!
History: TBR
Picture or description: He is a stunning white stallion with a light brown patch on his back and one on his left hind leg. He has a splash of color on his forhead and his mane is brown streaked with white.

Name: Chalco
Species: Phoenix
Plumage (feather color): Coppery
Personality: He is very cautious about his actions. He never acts without thinking, even if there is no time to think. He hesitates to fight and will often flee in the face of danger.
History: TBR
Picture or description: He is a shimmery gold phoenix with a coppery sheen to most of his feathers. Streaks of orange and a red line his wings and crest, sticking out from rest of his feathers. His primaries are tipped with copper at the edge.

Can everyone please put down whose side your characters are on. Even if they aren't fighting, creatures who are not rebelling are technically STILL on Consenia's side.

That's a lot of slots! Normally I don't add the mate thing since no one would really have a mate yet and I hate updating FPs more than I have to.

Name: Flame.
Species: Phoenix.
Plumage: Crimson.
Personality: Flame is a bold, strong, and tough phoenix, he will not back down, but is fiercly loyal.
History: TBR.
Side: Rebels.

Back
Top Bottom