~Consenia's Legacy~ A Magical Creature RP (Needs Players!!)

What's Your Opinion On the Thread?

• I like it

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • I don't like it/won't be joining

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I liked Consenia but I'm not cure about this...

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • To many RPs in G,J,&F already, but it's a good idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As Aubri flew beside him, he conversed with Cadmus via the natural gryphonic ability of telepathy to question him. :Are you sure of an attack so soon, my Lord? Aurum may be moving Consenia's army into place, but this seems too soon. R.A.V.E.N. is not ready.:

As Aubri flew beside him, he conversed with Cadmus via the natural gryphonic ability of telepathy to question him. :Are you sure of an attack so soon, my Lord? Aurum may be moving Consenia's army into place, but this seems too soon. R.A.V.E.N. is not ready.:
Cadmus's tail flicked about uncertainly, but he replied quickly, It will be a small battle. I am sure Consenia's forces are much weaker than ours.

Aurum arrived at the island, landing on silent ground. Walking towards the center, his lefternmost talon snagged a rock, causing him to trip.<I> :What a way for them to take me seriously.: he thought, :But I must divert the troops. H.Y.D.R.A will punish me if I fail.:</I>

He rose to his feet, giving himself a good shake. The other council members could barely conceal their mirth. Laughing in silence at his failure.<I> :They laugh, yet have no idea at my newly obtained power.:</I> he grinned slyly at them, flexing his unnaturally blue/gray talons. "What are we to discuss tonight, my friends?"

Last edited:
:But are you certain? We could be crushed by your arrogance.:

(FYI, since I read The Black Gryphon, let's do telepathy in :text:

(KK. What's it about? Besides griffins, of course. LOL.)
(I'll have to leave for a few days after Monday, but I'll be back!)

Cadmus felt a twinge of anger at his persistence but also some doubt. :I am quite sure that Aurum will manage to help keep it a surprise. It will be over before they know it is even us.:

Last edited:
Aurum arrived at the island, landing on silent ground. Walking towards the center, his lefternmost talon snagged a rock, causing him to trip. :What a way for them to take me seriously.: he thought, :But I must divert the troops. H.Y.D.R.A will punish me if I fail.:

He rose to his feet, giving himself a good shake. The other council members could barely conceal their mirth. Laughing in silence at his failure. :They laugh, yet have no idea at my newly obtained power.: he grinned slyly at them, flexing his unnaturally blue/gray talons. "What are we to discuss tonight, my friends?"
Minerva, who was the only one there, preened her wing before replying. "I don't know. Nothing much has happened with the phoenix." She yawned. "But I guess that's just how it works..." She felt a bit grateful for that. Minerva tended to get "over-exited" when things weren't exactly "peaceful".

(Oh, crud, I keep using that spelling, don't I? I guess I'm just too addicted to the "griffin" game and not enough gryphon ones...:p)

Back
Top Bottom