~Consenia's Legacy~ A Magical Creature RP (Needs Players!!)

What's Your Opinion On the Thread?

• I like it

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • I don't like it/won't be joining

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I liked Consenia but I'm not cure about this...

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • To many RPs in G,J,&F already, but it's a good idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"I`m not? Well than, how will i have killed you?" Aurum stepped out of the brush, glowing with malice. "Aurum to Discord- uncloak the fleet." Soon after, a ship filled the sky, larger than anything Consenia had known. "You see, with our advanced technology we shall incinerate your bodies, your homes, and your subjects faster than you can stop us. Now if you excuse me, I must have a good seat for your execution." Aurum spread his wings and jumped into the sky, towards the massive craft. ( I have to go now, be back later.)

(K, bye.)

Endymion reared. "He can't stop us," he snorted angrily. "We have magic more powerful than his knowledge." Discord (the raven) fluttered about nervously but said nothing.
Cadmus perched upon a tall slab of stone inside the large cave he spent most of his time planning in. He flew down to pace. :Andromeda and Heliodor should have her tracked down by now!: The crest on his head rose with his anger.
After a few moments, a lanner falcon swooped past him without warning. Cadmus stared up lazily as the bird transformed into a short, young man. The feathers along his brow rose. "You're back," he said. "Where's Andromeda."
Heliodor winced. "We had some...issues with the gryphon you wanted us to find. She'll be back soon, she even swore by--"
Cadmus bolted up as if he'd been electrocuted. His eyes burned as he stared into Heliodor's. "I told you--I ordered you to come back with Europa!" he snapped.
"She's--"
"I don't care where she is. All I care about is that she's here by sunset. That's when I'm going to rip your pathetic head off!"
His sides heaving with anger, Cadmus stalked back to his perch. Heliodor winced inwardly and turned back into a falcon to fly off again.
Anger continued to grow inside Cadmus as he sat, waiting. Time, distance, and every idiotic creature determined to stop his forces wouldn't keep him from revenge on the gryphon who'd betrayed him.
:Sunset is the end, Europa. For all of this.:

Last edited:
Name: Heliodor
Species: were-falcon
Faction: [Side in war] The Uprisers
Personality: He tolerates being pushed around and rarely speaks his mind, but he is actually quite fierce underneath that
History: TBR
Human description or picture: Short with brownish-blond hair and blue-gray eyes.
Animal description or picture:
026a1f0e-769d-3738-b025-9c3d41a0493b

Username: orps

(We have pegasus and maybe werecreature open. Mipuppy never started RPing as the were-animal's member so I guess you could make one for them :))

Back
Top Bottom