Consignment Auction~~Casey Co. Kentucky~~October 31 @ 9am EST

shelleyd2008

the bird is the word
11 Years
Sep 14, 2008
Adair Co., KY
SATURDAY OCTOBER 31 @ 9 A.M. EST
7 miles south of Liberty on U.S. 127 at KY 910-501 junction; Sale right on the corner of the junction

COMMISSION:

minimum $1; $7-$100-15%; $101-$300-10%; $301 and over-6%; maximum per item $150

NOTICE: HEALTH (CVI) PAPERS ARE REQUIRED ON ALL LIVESTOCK BEFORE UNLOADING, INCLUDING OUT-OF-STATE FOWL. (FOWL FROM KY EXCLUDED) ALL HORSES REQUIRE NEGATIVE COGGINS TEST & HEALTH (CVI) PAPERS.

**We prefer consigners to sell cages with birds and pets**

All proceeds from sale will go for hospital costs of a local community member who suffers from kidney failure.

HORSES & LIVESTOCK
A large selection of horses, cattle, goats, sheep, hogs, etc. are expected for this fall auction.

HAY
A large selection of square and round bales of mixed hay.

***TACK***
A large selection of saddles, stable blankets, saddle pads, blankets, breast collars, bridles, halters, lead ropes, curry combs, snaps & other misc. hardware.

HORSEDRAWN VEHICLES
Various horsedrawn buggies, carriages, and wagons are expected; 1 2-tiered air tired pony wagon, 1 mule wagon w/ 4 wheel hydraulic brakes.

FARM AND POULTRY EQUIPMENT
A large selection of horse & tractor drawn farm machinery is expected including (1) forecart w/ hydraulic brakes; (10 air blast mist blower w/ 20 HP Briggs & Stratton engine moouned on a 4-wheel wagon gear; Vanguard 24HP V-twin engine like-new condition; (10 16' swuare bale elevator; (1) round bale mower, tumble bug style; (1) 7' John Deere haybine; (1) 60 egg kerosene incubator.

POSTS, LUMBER, AND GATES
A large selection of dimension lumber, boxing and fence posts, including 500 board foot of pine and oak 1" board, (100) 2x16 pine, 120 sq. ft. newly milled oak hardwood flooring, a large selection of steel gates, corral panels, goat fencing, feed and water troughs are expected.

POULTRY & SMALL ANIMALS
**We expect hundreds of poultry. We will be having 2 auction rings.**
Chickens, ducks, fryers, guineas, turkeys, rabbits, and much more expected such as guinea pigs, pigeons, peacocks, pheasants, etc...

HOUSEHOLD GOODS
Various furniture, quilts, comforters, and other household goods are expected to arrive

FIREWOOD
(2) ricks of split firewood

****FRESH SORGHUM MOLASSES & HOMESTEAD CHEESE****
Sorghum molasses in various size containers, a variety of cheese flavors all locally produced, available for sale at the Bake Sale tent.

HAND TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT
A large selection of hand tools including woodworking, shovels, hoes, rakes, wrenches, forks, & much more similar items.

PRODUCE & NURSERY STOCK
Yellow delicious, red delicious, and golden supreme apples, pumpkins and other produce in-season, as well as nursery stock.

If you have any interest in the above items, please plan to attend this auction. We will again be having 5 auction rings selling for most of the day.
Many more items in all classes expected by sale day. No guns will be sold. Please, no dogs or cats. NO BUYER'S PREMIUM.

Last edited:
What town is this close to?
hide.gif

I don't know KY at all......

7 miles south of Liberty on U.S. 127 at KY 910-501 junction; Sale right on the corner of the junction​

Last edited:
I'm actually getting pretty excited about this sale - never been but I've heard a lot about it.

gonna take my extra poultry and bring along my calf trailer - ya never know what I'll come home with
wink.png

I think Tony and Debbie are going too - so maybe I can put any overlfow into HIS calf trailer if he has room
gig.gif

meri

Back
Top Bottom