Ended Contest #11 - Dustbathing Contest 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatchalong

I'd vote for Marchick and Toynutz- awesome pics! I kept wondering if my buff laced polish ever dustbathed cuz the ashes never look disturbed. Got an answer today: girl got up when she heard the camara sound but the boy just kept on!

I'd vote for Marchick and Toynutz- awesome pics! I kept wondering if my buff laced polish ever dustbathed cuz the ashes never look disturbed. Got an answer today: girl got up when she heard the camara sound but the boy just kept on!
That's perfectly natural - us girls never want to be caught in the act of beautifying ourselves - we only want the final result to be seen. The boys just don't care!

All I could think of when I saw my EE roo and one of my PR layers was the movie G-Force... lol...

Get your butt outta my face! Get your face outta my butt!

This is my son's chicken waddles she was doing her thing and every time I tried to take her picture she would just stop and look at me. I don't really care to win the contest I am just honoring her memory because I took this picture a few days ago and today she was killed by some predator. So in memory of our loved chicken waddles. We love and miss you.

Back
Top Bottom