Ended Contest #3 Cutest Baby Fowl - 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatchalong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics

My baby Wyandotte with our sweet hound. This chick ended up to be a most regal looking Roo. Smoki the hound and Roo Cuddles continue to be friends and play often.

It was really hard choosing photos to submit, because all chicks are so darn cute! So, I ended up submitting two photos that depict several birds from the two flocks that I am currently raising, rather than just picture of an individual chick.

The first bunch are some chicks that I hatched myself... They are mostly pure Dominiques.... but a few chicks are Dominique mixes with Leghorns and buff Orps. The Dominique Leghorn crosses lay really well and the Dominique buff Orpington crosses are just really friendly.

The second flock are all hens that I ordered. These breeds are Ameraucanas, Wyandottes (silver and gold laced), buff Orpingtons, a Welsummer, and a Cuckoo Maran.

Even though I have a lot of different breeds, I don't have a breed preference. They are all beautiful birds and I love them all for different reasons.

Thanks for the chance!

Teacup Suga - This is one of two chicks I brought home for my 2 year old granddaughter. She's a city kid, so when she comes to visit Nonna (that's me), she'll have her own chickens to care for and love!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom