Ended Contest #3 Cutest Baby Fowl - 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatchalong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Pic taken in June of last year. My summer hatch babies :) such adorable little dorks

This picture was one of those crazy captured moments, taken fall 2016. 4 week old chick sitting on my shoulder, wanted to take a selfie and when I stuck out my tongue it bit it right as I snapped the picture haha OUCH!!

jumpy.gif
I can't actually enter as I'm in Canada, but here's a photo of one of my little sweeties, just because it's such a cutie
love.gif

Last edited:
Here is Agatha Christie and Lady Gaga. The sweetest sisters in the world :) They love humans and running through the yard looking for buggies.

Hello everyone
smile.png
, these are my great grandchicks looks to be 17 of them. Their mother hen showed up in my yard one day & stayed with one of my grandchild/roosters. She had layed eggs last year but those didn't make it :( so we thought these weren't going to hatch. On march 23 my mother was outside and she heard the hen when she looked down behind her she saw all the chicks near her, it was the happiest day. Cute how they are all different colors, didn't think she layed so many only saw about 5 eggs, 2 eggs didn't hatch.
pic taken March 25, 2017

pic taken March 27, 2017
I have a hen that looks exactly like her. She went broody three times last year, is three years old and has had 52 chicks in her lifetime. They're beautiful, aren't they? Here she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom