Ended Contest #3 Cutest Baby Fowl - 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatchalong

Status
Not open for further replies.

entry #2
This little baby was just hatched out this morning. I thought I could resist chicken math....and go to the nearby hatchery and just pick up 4 brown Leghorn pullets as planned. But somehow, I heard the words, "Do you have any bantams" come out of my mouth....and I came home with 2, including this tiny Mille Fleur d'Uccle, who I think looks like a baby penguin:

Last edited:
CHICK PILE THERAPY
I was still recovering from major surgery when my cockatoo wanted to incubate another chicken egg, so I had to get 4 more friends for the one she hatched. XOXO

entry #2
This little baby was just hatched out this morning. I thought I could resist chicken math....and go to the nearby hatchery and just pick up 4 brown Leghorn pullets as planned. But somehow, I heard the words, "Do you have any bantams" come out of my mouth....and I came home with 2, including this tiny Mille Fleur who I think looks like a baby penguin:
SO cute!!

entry #2 This little baby was just hatched out this morning. I thought I could resist chicken math....and go to the nearby hatchery and just pick up 4 brown Leghorn pullets as planned. But somehow, I heard the words, "Do you have any bantams" come out of my mouth....and I came home with 2, including this tiny Mille Fleur who I think looks like a baby penguin:
OMG so cute!!! Looks like I'll be heading for more chicks Thursday since they're having a buy one get one free sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom