Ended Contest #4 Brinsea’s Cutest Baby Fowl Photo Contest 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my two entries. My dog, Nelly, loves my baby chicks! She tries to mother them, and she sits there staring at them in the brooder all day long. She is very protective of them and doesn't let the cat near the brooder, even though the brooder is cat-proof.

Oh my gosh! Sooooo cute. Especially the second one

Espresso thinks the chicks are all his babies. He licks them clean at every opportunity.

My 1st entry
Penelopea my second wee pea chick to hatch here on my place, i waited almost 3 years for her arrival.

My 2ND entry is
Patch and Elia . Patch is the first wee pea chick to hatch here at my place.
Elia is a great guardian.

special miracle hatchlings, that hatched on own, after many extreme bator temp fluctuations for hours and hours and hours of trying to work out from second week to week before to hatch (last spike of heat was over 120°F.).

Last edited:
Oh I can't do it. I can't find only two pictures to choose from. These are my call babies that I hatched a month ago. We had a lovely photo session several weeks ago.

First swim at a week old

Oh I think he liked it

First time outside. Two days old

Here we are. Two boys and a girl. Triton, Orion, and Orea. Children of Posiden and Pandora, my white call male and runner-call mix female.

"Let me pose for this one"

Sorry, but you really do need to choose only 2 to be considered for the contest. Thank You.

Can my picture have poop edited out?

This cracked me up @chippysmom327
 !!!  
Technically you cant edit as that is photoshopping, sorry!

how are your eggs doing I sent?  Candle yet?

Okay, I may be able to settle on some from before the poop was... deposited.

The eggs are doing great! I had to throw away 3 clears. All of the air cells are messed up except for the serama eggs, and the seramas are developing gorgeously. All of the eggs I set from my hen (hoping she still had some "magic" inside her from before the roo got it) were clear. I had 22 eggs and now I'm down to 10. Oh well. I'm thankful for the 10 :). I'm going to put them in little plastic cups on Day 14 and not turn anymore so they can get in hatching position and stuff.

Quote: Okay, I may be able to settle on some from before the poop was... deposited.

The eggs are doing great! I had to throw away 3 clears. All of the air cells are messed up except for the serama eggs, and the seramas are developing gorgeously. All of the eggs I set from my hen (hoping she still had some "magic" inside her from before the roo got it) were clear. I had 22 eggs and now I'm down to 10. Oh well. I'm thankful for the 10
smile.png
. I'm going to put them in little plastic cups on Day 14 and not turn anymore so they can get in hatching position and stuff.
awesome! but stinks on the roo being gone :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom