Ended Contest # 4: Edible Easter Contest for the 7th Annual Easter Hatch-a-long!

Yeah, what they said!!!
old.gif

You've no idea. :) After the rice crispies burned when the pan was set on a burner that hadn't been shut off as we did 30 things simultaneously and just missed it. Anyway he pieced the unburned ones back together and fixed my mistake. Have I mentioned how lucky I am to have DH2B?

You've no idea. :) After the rice crispies burned when the pan was set on a burner that hadn't been shut off as we did 30 things simultaneously and just missed it. Anyway he pieced the unburned ones back together and fixed my mistake. Have I mentioned how lucky I am to have DH2B?
could be worse, I accidentally blew up a Pyrex cake pan on the stove once (it had a lid on)

I kept turning up the heat wondering why the water wouldn't boil - then BAM discovered no water was in the pan. It was a really nice Revere sauce pot, got so hot the bottom came off.

I have also burned up other saucepans because I just go to answer my email- come up later when something smells burning - to find blackened pots warped out of shape and thankfully not causing a fire. It is much more expensive to replace them and not made as well as the older ones were.

Back
Top Bottom