Ended Contest # 4: Edible Easter Contest for the 7th Annual Easter Hatch-a-long!

thumbsup.gif
Congratulations!!! Well Done!

Congratulations to the winners!!!
thumbsup.gif

and thanks to the organizers and judges of the contest, this one was so much fun to participate in and even more fun to see all the creative entries.
ya.gif

Congrats to the winners! Amazing entries, including those last minute entries!

I would have asked the Brownie troop to help, however my mission was to create a craft for their world thinking day. Swaps is what they're called. Something that they hand out to other girls to pin to their vests, based on the portion of the world they're doing research on.

I don't think candy pinned to vests would have gone over too well!

I just spent the last half hour scrolling through this thread! How fun! You all did a great job!
Congratulations on all of the winners! and to all the families that got to eat the entries!
droolin.gif

Congratulations everyone! This was a really fun contest and every entry was beautiful. Happy Easter everyone (which is coming right up next weekend
ep.gif
)

Congrats to the winners!  Amazing entries, including those last minute entries!

I would have asked the Brownie troop to help, however my mission was to create a craft for their world thinking day.  Swaps is what they're called.  Something that they hand out to other girls to pin to their vests, based on the portion of the world they're doing research on.

I don't think candy pinned to vests would have gone over too well! 

Yeah, I see your dilemma there. Even if you did do the candy pins I don't think they would've lasted long :).

Hopefully, there will be another contest like this next year. We've got plenty of time to plan now :D. So, how's your drawing skills? Just saw another artsy contest on another thread!

Back
Top Bottom