Ended Contest # 4: Edible Easter Contest for the 7th Annual Easter Hatch-a-long!

Don't know I'll have time to do an entry, but this sounds like a lot of fun.
ya.gif
So will get my thinking hat in action :)

Can't wait to see what folks come up with.

Thanks to the creators, this is a great idea..
clap.gif

I saw that incredibly fabulous gingerbread chicken coop you made.... I really, really hope you enter this contest!
smile.png

Don't know I'll have time to do an entry, but this sounds like a lot of fun.
ya.gif
So will get my thinking hat in action :)

Can't wait to see what folks come up with.

Thanks to the creators, this is a great idea..
clap.gif
Pish posh, Sour. I seem to remember reading a post almost like this one during the gingerbread contest and yet the next thing we knew.......um, yeah, a sourland entry!

I saw that incredibly fabulous gingerbread chicken coop you made.... I really, really hope you enter this contest!
smile.png

Aww, gosh, gee thanks for the compliment - but this is a chicken of a different color
big_smile.png
And honestly, think this contest will be a lot more difficult.
Pish posh, Sour. I seem to remember reading a post almost like this one during the gingerbread contest and yet the next thing we knew.......um, yeah, a sourland entry!
Sour? or Sunflour?

Hope Blooie is planning an entry
pop.gif
Please, Blooie .. I know you will knock our socks off.

I definitely want to see @Blooie do an entry. Come on Blooie, give it a shot!

Aww, gosh, gee thanks for the compliment - but this is a chicken of a different color
big_smile.png
And honestly, think this contest will be a lot more difficult.
Sour? or Sunflour?

Hope Blooie is planning an entry
pop.gif
Please, Blooie .. I know you will knock our socks off.
Oops my bad!! I did mean sunflour. Sheesh, old age again! A pain in the hiney while it's happening but sure makes a convenient excuse sometimes.
hide.gif
I think I'll sit this one out - if my gingerbread coop hadn't kicked the bucket I could have peeled off the Christmasy stuff and put Easter stuff on it instead. Hey, wait a minute! This is Wyoming! Can't remember an Easter without snow...and ice....and cold.....maybe I could just resurrect the other one!

Oops my bad!! I did mean sunflour. Sheesh, old age again! A pain in the hiney while it's happening but sure makes a convenient excuse sometimes.
hide.gif
I think I'll sit this one out - if my gingerbread coop hadn't kicked the bucket I could have peeled off the Christmasy stuff and put Easter stuff on it instead. Hey, wait a minute! This is Wyoming! Can't remember an Easter without snow...and ice....and cold.....maybe I could just resurrect the other one!

I knew who you meant, but kinda hoped Sour would enter
bun.gif

Ok, gonna try to think of something new and enter. @NorthFLChick And @Blooie

The challenge is own, come on gals and commit to enter....
pop.gif
I'm holding off until someone starts this thing.

Back
Top Bottom