Ended Contest # 4: Edible Easter Contest for the 7th Annual Easter Hatch-a-long!

Ha ha! Very "creative" Blooie!

Nice fondant work, wow! I now know what I will NOT bother trying.

The other entries have me thinking though... I have an idea what to do. So the big question is, can I find the TIME?

Come on, get it done, would luv to see what you are thinking about
ya.gif

OK here is my entry number two! A 3D Jello art! It's not the Jello creation I had in mind a first but I liked how unusual this style is. It is coconut flavor by the way. I attempted to make a nest in the grass with tulips around the outer sides.

OK here is my entry number two! A 3D Jello art! It's not the Jello creation I had in mind a first but I liked how unusual this style is. It is coconut flavor by the way. I attempted to make a nest in the grass with tulips around the outer sides.

Very original! How did you make that "grass" look and what are your tulips made from?

Thats looks amazing! Gotta be some magic involved in making that for sure. Well done you!

Back
Top Bottom