Ended CONTEST #5 10th BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long. Natural egg contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay!! If you want to that is lol don’t feel like you have to.
I guess I could share most here. Orpingtons, buffs, chocolates, Wyandotte, blue laced and gold laced , marans, Easter egger, both bantam and standard, cochins, bantam and standards, Ancona, olive eggers, barnevelder, welsummer, d'uccle, polish, faverolle, apenzellar, Australorp, barred rock, chantecler, and a few mixes, I think. About 90 chickens currently.

I guess I could share most here. Orpingtons, buffs, chocolates, Wyandotte, blue laced and gold laced , marans, Easter egger, both bantam and standard, cochins, bantam and standards, Ancona, olive eggers, barnevelder, welsummer, d'uccle, polish, faverolle, apenzellar, Australorp, barred rock, chantecler, and a few mixes, I think. About 90 chickens currently.

Wow that’s a nice mix!! I thought about getting Wyandottes or Cochins but didn’t. Maybe one day. Welsummers too. Currently I have 2 Buff Orpingtons, 2 Black Australorps, 1 Barred Rock, and 2 Easter Eggers. I thought about Olive Eggers too but one of my EEs actually lays an olive colored egg!! :D and then this month I am getting 5 more. One each of Delaware, White Leghorn, Speckled Sussex, Partridge Rock, and another Easter Egger. I am excited. So I guess I actually am expanding my egg basket variety little by little lol and actually, it is now only about a week and a half away, they hatch the 29th. I am not ready yet lol gotta get going!!

Oh and you can probably guess/do the math since I gave the numbers but with these new additions I will be up to 12 chickens. Nowhere near your 90 but a lot for me considering the most I’ve had the past 3 1/2 years has been 8 lol

20190419_102733-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom