Ended Contest #7 Cutest Baby Fowl - 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatchalong

Status
Not open for further replies.

this is my cochin cross her mom was a australorp crossed with a leghorn crossed with buff orpington and her dad was modern game crossed with sumatra crossed with cubalaya crossed with barred rock. I call her yahtzee and she is my love. And my mutt .

this is my cochin cross her mom was a australorp crossed with a leghorn crossed with buff orpington and her dad was modern game crossed with sumatra crossed with cubalaya crossed with barred rock. I call her yahtzee and she is my love. And my mutt .
Shes very cute but I want to see if I understand (just out of curiosity)

Cochin x Australorp + Leghorn x Buff Orp = Mother
Mod Game x Sumatra + Cubalaya x Bared Rock =Father

Correct I have 7 more eggs left from that special cross and I want to see how they hatch out I love crossing large amounts of stuff

cute precious tiny funny on the counter love.

1. The name Jupiter is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Jupiter is: Supreme god. Biblical Meaning: The name Jupiter is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Jupiter is: The father that helpeth.
  2. Jupiter name meaning - SheKnows

www.sheknows.com/baby-names/name/jupiter

Phonetically it sounds unisex, (for some reason I associate it more with a feminine undertone). Name meaning

is definitely male...lol I just thought it was interesting and wanted to see what the baby name people
    considered it.

I know of a girl whose first name is Saturn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom