Ended Contest #7 Most Striking Domestic MALE Fowl Contest 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thumbsup.gif

Nice!

Thanks!

Here are two pics of one of my young roosters. The first one's when he younger. The flash washed him out on the second picture but at least it shows he's coming along. It's so hard to get photos of him...he does not like to model...lol.

He's an duckwing OEGB crossed with a white bantam rooster...lol. Please excuse his comb...the Silkies are a pain.
roll.png

Here are two pics of one of my young roosters. The first one's when he younger. The flash washed him out on the second picture but at least it shows he's coming along. It's so hard to get photos of him...he does not like to model...lol. He's an duckwing OEGB crossed with a white bantam rooster...lol. Please excuse his comb...the Silkies are a pain.:rolleyes:
Good Luck!

Here's that mean s.o.b. He hit me hard today. Gotta love a Jersey Giant named a bunch of cuss words. The girls free range and we have all kinds of predators so we love him. The 2nd picture was taken as he was disciplining the br. leghorn for fighting. He gets right in there and splits them up.

Last edited:

This is Mickey my black oegb. He's about 8 months old and the ally coming into his own as you can see. Both he and his special lady and half sister, Minnie, are super sweet and easy to handle. They were the only two eggs I got to hatch that time from a family friend and I thankfully got not only 100% hatch rate but a beautiful perfect pair.

Also please excuse his comb we had some trouble with frost bite this year and although he managed to keep his whole comb a bit of it is still healing. Hard to avoid when it's -40 out.

Last edited:

This is Mickey my black oegb. He's about 8 months old and the ally coming into his own as you can see. Both he and his special lady and half sister, Minnie, are super sweet and easy to handle. They were the only two eggs I got to hatch that time from a family friend and I thankfully got not only 100% hatch rate but a beautiful perfect pair.

Also please excuse his comb we had some trouble with frost bite this year and although he managed to keep his whole comb a bit of it is still healing. Hard to avoid when it's -40 out.

I have come to realize how cold Wisconsin is from being on BYC. It's really cold!!!
bow.gif

And I forgot to mention in my post how gorgeous everyone's birds are! It's so fantastic to see all of them.
love.gif

Wisconsinite here...oiy -40 is so hard. We had muscovies getting frozen feet and frostbitten caruncles this winter. It really is hard to avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom