Ended Contest #8 Funniest Chicken Picture Contest - 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatchalong

Congrats Acornewell!! Very cute picture!!
clap.gif

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I am so happy. This picture is meaningful to me also, as the chicken (Rexy) in the picture lost her eye last year...The side the photo was taken on was showing her eye in this photo! She is still running around happy, and actually more bossy now! Thanks Again! This is exciting, I am headed out to the barn to share the news with Miss Rexy...now she will strut her stuff for sure!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I am so happy. This picture is meaningful to me also, as the chicken (Rexy) in the picture lost her eye last year...The side the photo was taken on was showing her eye in this photo! She is still running around happy, and actually more bossy now! Thanks Again! This is exciting, I am headed out to the barn to share the news with Miss Rexy...now she will strut her stuff for sure!
Well then, she sure does deserves the accolades!!

Again, congrats!! :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I am so happy.  This picture is meaningful to me also, as the chicken (Rexy) in the picture lost her eye last year...The side the photo was taken on was showing her eye in this photo!  She is still running around happy, and actually more bossy now!  Thanks Again! This is exciting, I am headed out to the barn to share the news with Miss Rexy...now she will strut her stuff for sure!
Yay Miss Rexy being bossy.

Back
Top Bottom