Ended Contest #8 Funniest Chicken Picture Contest - 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatchalong

I am soz that their is no photo my cameras batery burnt out so here is the story:
i live on a horse stud in central australia and my brother breeds chickens so he brought four round for christmas one day as a present to my family (we already had a chook pen) and soo we all came up with random names and my neice named one of them celena,and soo celena was the one that loves to explore around the yard soo one day she went missing and we searched every were so then we had to call it a day.i was then bringing in one of our sensitive and shy horses and found celena perched on his back
love.gif
it was soo adorable and the horse normally hates other animals and some humans but ever since they are always togeather and she sometimes even sleeps in his stable...

goodpost.gif

-{caitlin}-
D.gif

after weeks of training, chicken is ready to take the place of the captains parrot.

ARRR!

My chicks grow up with my Aussie and they think she's their momma so I call her momma dog to them. They love you sleep and sit on her and she lets them do whatever they want on her

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom