Contest for GREATNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by rirye81, Feb 18, 2015.

1. rirye81

rirye81 Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi everyone!
    I am going to start a contest in which there will be 8 contestants(If you want to play speak up)(First come first serve) to find the funniest thing they can find (Gif, Picture, Joke, or whatever) and post it here (By the way it doesn't have to be one you made, it can be from anywhere). I am going to get people to vote which is funniest and then, if you win, you go on to the next round. If you lose, then well, ya know, ya can't win everything. It's fine. There will be a first round, semi final, and final, like this:

o=contestant

o----
    |----o
    o---- |
    | |--------o
    | | |
    o---- | |
    |----o |
    o---- |
    |-------------o WINNER
    |
    o---- |
    |----o |
    o---- | |
    | |--------o
    | |
    o---- |
    |----o
    o----

RULES-

-No offensive material
    -No mean comments if you lose
    -All forum rules apply
    -And of course, HAVE FUN!!!![​IMG]

Alrighty then, let's play!!!!

Contestants
    [email protected]
    2-
    3-
    4-
    5-
    6-
    7-
    8-

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
  2. Book Em Danno25

Book Em Danno25 Overrun With Chickens

I believe its going to be hard finding pics... because of the new BYC rules...

3. rirye81

What do you mean...

4. I'm in! So, I just post a really funny picture?

Yeah, and what do you mean by "That will be hard because of the new BYC rules"-----?

5. rirye81

I dunno what he meant but I'll sign u up[​IMG]

6. Yay! So, is there a prize at the end, or just congratulations from all the other players?! Do I post a pic now? Can it be from anywhere . . . or does it have to be one that I took?

1 person likes this.
  7. rirye81

I dunno yet. Maybe ill ask a staff member if theres any way to like put on one of those little picture-awards, that say stuff like 6-year-member or Greeter, on the winners profile. Not yet don't post a pic, yes it can be from anywhere( within reason), you didn't have to take it, and it doesn't have to be a pic, it can be a joke, gif, or whatever really(If appropriate)[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

9. Book Em Danno25

Book Em Danno25 Overrun With Chickens

Read the Rp ad game rules in the Games, Jokes and Fun forum. it should say it above all of the threads.

10. rirye81

I KNOW!!!!!!!!! SO EXITED!!!!!! THIS IS MY FIRST THREAD!!!!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by