Contest is OVER, WE HAVE A WINNER.

thumbsup.gif

Kathleena in Ky

I have details worked out with the NY winner, now waiting on the TX winner. This is eggciting, I need a battery operated shipping box! OH, a heat pack will work and it's plenty warm in TX, right? Or is it snowing there too! HenZ

I wish I had eggs for everyone, again Thanks so all.

HenZ

I enjoyed the contest .............I may need to ask permission to use some runner up names (LOL, unless they are my recommendations)....Warning, my husband is French and his name is butchered......Folks in your area might say pullit rest, Pulee rest, Pool rest, etc. But then your town is a college town so you might have folks know how to say it!

We hope to open a part time bakery/catering (2 days a week max from our home) as soon as I get full blown insomnia..

Best of luck and will you allow chickens to dine with their owners.....like the Frencfh allow dogs to dine with owners..........Now there's a great marketing idea,,,,,but the health department might not like it....Perhaps an outside dining area?

Have a happy and blessed day!

Central Texas is trying to decide if it wants to be sunny and cold (Texas cold, not real cold) or wet and cold. If I had the choice, I'd say sunny and cold. Thirty-five degrees and raining is my idea of the world's worst weather. I'm hauling out my incubator, and setting it up.

I'm so excited, dh; not so much.

Back
Top Bottom