CONTEST: Vote for my new title, see post 28 for list!

Spelling Dominatrix (sp?)...

Well, if I'm the Spelling Guru, it should be "Spelling Dominatrice"... gotta get that gender match going on.

Aren't you BYC's resident Poo expert or is that someone else?

She is the Poopanator!!!!!!

OMG you guys crack me up! That seems like ages ago that I logged on daily in fear that a mod would jump at the chance to dub me the "Resident Poopologist". That really should go to dlhunicorn (sp?), since she has a website devoted to all kinds of poo.

Speaking of which, is she still around? Not sure I've seen her post in a while.​

Quote:
Well, if I'm the Spelling Guru, it should be "Spelling Dominatrice"... gotta get that gender match going on.

OMG you guys crack me up! That seems like ages ago that I logged on daily in fear that a mod would jump at the chance to dub me the "Resident Poopologist". That really should go to dlhunicorn (sp?), since she has a website devoted to all kinds of poo.

Speaking of which, is she still around? Not sure I've seen her post in a while.​

yeah..well..either way..the name i picked out fits you..and thats what you are going to have for a title!.
old.gif
...so, just tell them now!
frow.gif

Quote:

She pops up in the chat room once in a while....​

Hi all, thanks for submitting ideas! Here's a summary of the potential titles...

1. kitty lickin good
2. Smarty Pants Extraordinaire
3. Pithy One-liner Queen
4. Grammar Savant
5. Grammar Police
6. Professor of English
7. Spell it right fool!
8. Spelling Dominatrice or Grammar Dominatrice
9. I can haz chickns
10. Yes, the Cat is Cute
11. I'm huntin' chicks

DBF is voting for #2.