Coon in my barn!!!

I bet you were shocked to see that big coon even though that is what you were trying to trap. Good job!! 3 cats - that's not many at all especially with a farm - pest control is important and thank you for spaying mama kitty. I have 4 and 2 are fixed and 2 are not. Just rescued these 2 and am pleased with what good mousers they are (actually moles) they will be fixed as well. They don't need to bring them to me but maybe they are just showing me their appreciation. ;)

Oh he's dead! Put to good use though, helping a friend train a 9 week old pup. Getting him used to the smell of coon. So it worked out well, and oh I was exited! My first one I trapped my myself lol. And yeah my mama cat has a tendency to bring dead birds and mice into the barn and leave them right by the door....never had a issue with her around the chickens or chicks so she's a keeper
1f60a.png

Lost a few chickens myself.
Tuna only caught some stray cats placed dog food in there caught two coons in one week.
Relocated and chickens are safe. Once they know your bird are there they will keep coming back. They found a weak part in the door. Clever little bandits.
My Local animal control will let you borrow a trap if you report any cats for pick up.

Back
Top Bottom