Coop Almost Finished with Chickens - PIC HEAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job on the coop. They will be very comfortable in there.
PS: do those eggs have Titleist stamped on them? I have never heard of that kind of chicken.
lau.gif

the feeder i found on this website!!! most everything i have in or on the coop i learned here. but i think its a 2 1/2 to 3 foot piece of 3" pvc, Then a 2" reducer, Then a 45 degree angle, then a 90 degree angle. and you dont have to glue them there pretty tight. and after each fill gets eaten i take the bottom part off and dump it because of all the powder from the feed. and yes the eggs are Titleist stamped, im coming out with a new kind of egg production!!!
lol.png

Wow, great job all the way around!

May I make 2 suggestions:

1) Make sure you create a BYC page with all this great stuff and submit it to be added to the coop index

2) Put a 90 angle on your feeder so the chickens actually have to work a bit to get the feed out. I'm worried you'll loose quite a bit of feed to them "billing" it out of the feeder.

Nice coop, love the big windows. Great idea to build a little deck or porch and add flower boxes!!! I will look nice and make it more fun to sit out there watching Chicken TV!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom