Coop is finally done !!! Please take a look

Nice job - the chickens seem to like it and of couse that's the MAIN thing, and the fact that you can decorate it with the seasons...
cool.png

Be sure to post the pics after the painting is done. My coop I built looked pretty OK, but then after I painted it really looked great! Amazing how paint adds so much to the finished look.

Susan

I think you did a great job......If you are like me, in about 6 months you will be wanting a bigger one!! Have you ever read "If you give a mouse a cookie" ?
My version is " If you give Mary a chicken"...she will want some more!! lol
Tink

SHHHHH dont tell my hubby but plans to add on to this one already forming in my head where he cant see them yet LOL
painting should be done tomorrow ( weather being the only problem high winds )
but will get more pics when all done

The Halloween decorations are great!!! You coop looks really good too. I just laughed when the pic was loading & I could see the top of the skull. I was wondering what kind of coop you built!!! LOL

I agree with some more support in the middle. I'm not sure, but I think I would put the nest boxes close enough to the clean out door to be able to gather the eggs easily.

Jean

thats what i was thinking about today when my buff rock decided to lay an egg all the way in the back ( she is missing her nest box because I turned it upside down to put the water on to prevent ceder getting in there) I thought she would not be laying right now since she was molting -- so I had to bend all the way down walk like a hermit crab to get to the back and grab the egg !! a little more planning is in the works LOL

my poor back !!!!

Back
Top Bottom