Coop mate?

Milbie

Hatching
Jun 10, 2017
Today was a sad day as one of my two chickens died. They both were 7 months old. The one that died never layed an egg. The one that's alive layed an egg every day since the she started laying and was the dominant chicken. She did not lay an egg today.
They were together for seven months. Should I get her a new friend? If so what age?

I'm so sorry to hear about your chicken! It really is always hard to lose one of the girls :/

I'd definitely get her a friend or two, they really need company. I'd try for one around a similar age, give or take a couple months.

I'm so sorry to hear about your chicken! It really is always hard to lose one of the girls :/

I'd definitely get her a friend or two, they really need company. I'd try for one around a similar age, give or take a couple months.

Thank you.

I'm not sure what she died from. She started looking tired but was still eating and drinking.

Back
Top Bottom